Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 2

So unfortunately I do not have much to write about yet...my rough start still plagues me and I have been in bed all day instead of out and about. I was really sick all through the night :( so I had to rest today instead of go out with the group but hopefully I'll make a full recovery by the end of the day and be able to go on the adventures tomorrow. My body has pretty much adjusted to the time now but it is still weird for me even to write this entry when its about 3pm here and my computer still shows Atlanta time to be barely 9am! Other interesting fact: I have just learned that the obnoxious bird noises coming through my window in the wee hours of the morning when pretty much only I was awake was in fact chickens being slaughtered for meals later in the day....I don't know if the little Italian man in the hotel is messing with me or not but regardless it is a bit disconcerting haha hopefully from now on I will sleep through the noises! Well I still love and miss you all, I especially miss my puppy Sugar haha but I don't have much else to say right now since I haven't really left my bedroom so I will write again soon! 
love,
Britt

1 comment:

  1. haha you would give Sugar a shout out, Lucky and Max are very upset! Love you and glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete